Get the protection your skin needs and the gorgeous glow you crave with UV Glow. This all-mineral sunscreen brightens and hydrates skin for a dewy, healthy glow.
Rich in powerhouse antioxidants like high-purity niacinamide and ergothioneine, it brightens skin, protects against daily skin-aging aggressors, and promotes the appearance of healthy, glowing skin. Niacinamide also helps improve and even skin tone—perfect for anyone with skin prone to discoloration. Meanwhile, skin-brightening mineral mica instantly creates a dewy, luminous finish.
This hydrating sunscreen also contains hyaluronic acid and coconut fruit extract to restore moisture, leaving skin feeling supple. UV Glow Untinted is ideal for fair to medium skin tones.
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Brightens and enhances luminosity
- Transparent Zinc Oxide formulation
- Contains antioxidants to combat skin-aging free radicals
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent, by reflecting and reducing the broadest range of UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
Ergothioneine: Amino acid based antioxidant fights free radicals, enhances sun protection and enables recovery of radiance in dull, polluted skin
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory antioxidant that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
Mica: Mineral that instantly brightens and enhances skin luminosity
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
Aloe Leaf Extract: Provides soothing hydration, while promoting softer and smoother skin
Coconut Fruit Extract: Natural humectant provides exceptional moisturizing effect and helps to prevent water loss
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that combats free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Directions for Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 30 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- wear SPF protecting long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician