EltaMD® UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen is specially formulated for active lifestyles. It is a water-resistant (80 minutes) sunscreen that will not rinse off in water or drip into the eyes and sting. EltaMD UV Sport delivers broad-spectrum protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays. Ideal for use by outdoor athletes and children, it is safe for all skin types.
EltaMD UV Sport is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
• UVA/UVB protection
• Will not rinse off in water or drip into eyes due to perspiration
• May be applied to wet or dry skin
Directions for Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
UV Sports SPF 50
Full return with receipt of purchase and unopened product within 15 days. After 15 days with receipt of purchase and unopened product only store credit will be given.