Vaccination Status.jpg

Vaccination Passport

Due to the nature of my practice as I cater to many immuno-compromised individuals, implementing the following safety guidelines will allow me to continue to keep those vulnerable guests, our community, my loved ones and myself as healthy as possible within my studio. 

Our Covid-19 situation continues to be fluid.  While the current  numbers although raising they are remaining stable so far within our region.  So, at the moment,  I am not implementing vaccinated/non-vaccinated guidelines in my studio.  The full range of my service menu remains available for booking to all regardless of vaccination status.   

(Updated:  11/11/2021)  

 

However, should the numbers in our Province begin to climb up in the next month, the following guidelines will go into effect. 

All vaccinated guests will need to show proof of Vaccination along with a valid photo ID.  

 

Vaccinated guests: Will have access for booking to the full range of services offered in my menu.

  

Partially Vaccinated guests: Will have access for booking to the full range of services offered in my menu but will have to have a negative rapid Covid test provided free of charge at my studio.

Non-Vaccinated or Do not Wish to Disclose Vaccination Status guests:  Will only have access to a limited range of services.  Such as those that require wearing a Mask at all times during the service and also will have to have a negative rapid Covid test provided free of charge at my studio.  (So unfortunately; Facials and other services that require full removal of your facial mask, will not be available for booking if numbers climb up and the above safety guidelines go into effect). 

Please Note: In my Online Covid Screening form, I ask about your vaccinations status so that I can have the conversation with my guests, regarding some possible inflammation responses to some services that could occur within the 30 days post to your last vaccine date.  This can allow us to asses the risk and decide if the service booked will be best to be postponed after the 30 day mark to avoid any possible reactions or we consider the risk to be very minimal allowing me to perform the service(s).  

 

Thank you so much for you understanding as we navigate this situation.  If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.